[OpenSource_GPS] Announcing a new "community forum" mailing list open GNSS projects!

Andrew Greenberg andrew at uad.com
Fri Sep 16 23:50:30 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,

We've just created a new mailing list that's meant to be a community forum
for questions, comments, and discussions on open source and open hardware
GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) projects.

Many of us just attended the Institute of Navigation's GNSS 2005
conference, and we were amazed by the amount of open source work out there
which nobody knew about. We all got together for a meeting and dinner
Thursday evening and decided to start a new list where people can exchange
ideas, ask questions, and share what's going on in the world of open GNSS
projects.

Take care,

Andrew