[psas-software] This Sunday.

Andrew Greenberg andrew at uad.com
Fri Jun 6 11:29:55 PDT 2003

Hey all -

There's definitely work going on this Sunday: 11:00am, my house. I'll be
polishing up CAN nodes and working briefly with Dave on more rocketview
stuff. Other people are welcome to join, especially launch tower folks ;)

Note that we still have Monday 5:30pm in FAB 155 scheduled as the big
"clean up and integrate" work session.

Here's what I know about the launch tower system:

- The LTC is done and ready to be programmed and tested,
- The LTC box itself won't be done in time for USENIX,
- The relay board hasn't been built, but that's pretty trivial,
- Karl was working on the LCC code but I don't know what the status is

Karl/Ian/Ted, feel free to comment. Ian, maybe you can come Sunday as well
and we can throw together some LTC functionality?

Andrew