[psas-software] Setbacks in software land

Bart Massey bart at bart
Sun Jun 1 23:15:18 PDT 2003

Hate to say it, but www.opencm.org may be the right thing.
It's pretty early, but it does support the right feature
set, and is supposed to prevent what just happened to you.
It would be a pity if our tools were so bad that we had to
have multiple software librarians for this small project.
Heck, we'll try bitkeeper.com if we have to, although I
suppose Larry will eventually sue us if we do.

Sorry, man.  Let me know if I can help clean up.

	Bart