[psas-software] 'CAN Messages -> RocketView': check

Andrew Greenberg andrew at uad.com
Thu Jun 5 23:31:33 PDT 2003

Dave came over this evening, and we captured a bunch of CAN messages from
the avionics system via the 'CAN protocol analyzer' (the MCP2510
development board). We then sent the messages into rocketview via a testing
program, and indeed you could see the IMU graphs update. Tres cool! We're
on our way.

Next step: Big Monday night integration fest where we bring the whole
system together. Again, it's 5:30pm in FAB 155. However, I may be late
because I need to help with antenna testing at Xerox... so if you can't get
into 155 (you should be able to) then hang out in the CS lounge until I get
there.

See you all then!

Andrew