[psas-software] to-do and scheduling: special meetings -- and a launch?

Jay Beck jay at BeckFamily.com
Thu Jun 2 12:12:50 PDT 2005

Hi Dave,

Drawing in multiple windows is straight forward.
In the window you  have draw boxes to create the sub windows.
When you want to draw in the sub window, multiply each point by the
following transform:

[x y z 1] | Sx     0   0   0   |
             |   0   Sy   0   0   |
             |    0   0  Sz   0   |
             |   Tx  Ty  Tz   1   |

Sx =  Max-x / (box_right ­ box_left)
Sy =  Max-y / (box_top ­ box_bottom)
Sz =  Max-z / (box_far ­ box_near)

Tx = box_lower_left_x
Ty = box_lower_left_y

You may have to take into account that native windows usually have +y axis
downward.

This whole thing is called viewporting.