[psas-software] Anyone want to write a compactflash test program?

Andrew Greenberg andrew at uad.com
Sat Jun 25 10:11:39 PDT 2005

So it seems like it should be easy for Someone Who Knows How To Do This
(this person is obviously not me) to write a test program to test out the
compactflash (CF) card's read and write performance.

In particular, I'd love to see the numbers for writes to the CF card over
time. We could figure out what the write cache is, we could get some idea
of how fast we could write to it in the long term, etc.

Of course, someone might have done this already and it might be sitting out
there on the web, like a disk performance thing?

Andrew

    Andrew Greenberg - andrew at uad.com - 503.788.1343