[psas-software] Prices on PCMCIA flash drives

Andrew Greenberg andrew at uad.com
Wed Nov 2 11:08:57 PST 2005

Hey all,

Here's the final pricing on the DMA-enabled, non-removable (it looks like a
had drive, not a removable card), PCMCIA flash memory cards:

1 GB = $173
2 GB = $435
4 GB = $815
6 GB = $1225

Any votes on which one makes sense? It still looks like the 1 GB makes
sense to me unless the software folks things it makes a big difference to
have more... e.g., being able to store debian packages on the drive, etc?

I'd appreciate feedback: if I don't get any, I'm going for the 1 GB card.

Thanks!

Andrew

    Andrew Greenberg - andrew at uad.com - 503.788.1343