[psas-software] can-uncanny

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Tue Nov 15 15:26:17 PST 2005

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 01:35:17PM -0800, David Allen wrote:
> What does can-uncanny do and can I remove it from the data path between
> the simulator and the flight computer?

I believe removing can-uncanny from the data path is a large part of
what Josh's commits over the last week have been for. (Done so that
endianness issues are managable when running the simulator as native x86
and the flight computer as emulated PowerPC.) You probably just want to
'svn update'.

But what it used to do was convert between our text form of CAN messages
and the binary form that fcfifo's run_threads speaks.

--Jamey