[psas-software] unavailable wednesday nights

Andrew Greenberg andrew at uad.com
Thu Oct 6 13:50:08 PDT 2005

As for not being able to make it Wednesdays, can anyone else not make it
then? I figured we'd have avionics and software meetings together on
Wednesday evenings in FAB 155... and then for general meeting days, we'll
just get a late start on the team meetings since general meetings don't
take more than a hour plus.

Andrew

PS. I took that class years ago; it's an awesome class and I recommend it
to all rocket folks!

    Andrew Greenberg - andrew at uad.com - 503.788.1343