[psas-software] unavailable wednesday nights

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Oct 6 17:31:03 PDT 2005

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 13:50:08 -0700, Andrew Greenberg wrote:
> As for not being able to make it Wednesdays, can anyone else not make it
> then?

I've been wanting to start contributing to the software team since I
moved here this summer, but I've had a Wednesday evening conflict that
has prevented it.

I suppose my conflict doesn't pull much weight since I haven't
contributed much yet, but if a change is desired independently, it
might let me start to contribute more.

-Carl

PS. (My Wednesday night conflict is through the end of the calendar
year at which point it will probably move to Tuesday or Thursday.)