[psas-software] unavailable wednesday nights

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Oct 6 17:31:03 PDT 2005

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 13:50:08 -0700, Andrew Greenberg wrote:
> As for not being able to make it Wednesdays, can anyone else not make it
> then?

I've been wanting to start contributing to the software team since I
moved here this summer, but I've had a Wednesday evening conflict that
has prevented it.

I suppose my conflict doesn't pull much weight since I haven't
contributed much yet, but if a change is desired independently, it
might let me start to contribute more.

PS. (My Wednesday night conflict is through the end of the calendar
year at which point it will probably move to Tuesday or Thursday.)