[psas-software] [Off Topic] Job offer: build a multi-boot computer of doom

Andrew Greenberg andrew at uad.com
Wed Oct 5 15:31:01 PDT 2005

Hi software folks,

This is off topic but I thought I'd offer this job to some poor unfortunate
PSAS member before I go off to someone in the Real World:

I need someone to create the multi-boot system of doom (MBSOD) for me. It's
a desktop with (I'm serious here) Windows 95/98SE/ME/2K/XP home/XP pro
*and* a Debian Testing install. I'd like to use grub to multi-boot everything.

Because of how broken the earlier versions of Windows are, it might entail
installing the versions one at a time and copying them to other
partitions... but I'll leave how you do it up to you.

Please contact me directly (do not mail the software list) if you're
interested.

Andrew

    Andrew Greenberg - andrew at uad.com - 503.788.1343