[psas-uncertainty] I will be back :-)

Judy Fischbach jfisch
Wed Nov 8 23:05:15 PST 2006

Hi Tim--

Sorry I haven't been to the meetings in a while -- I fell behind in
my school work due to some personal stuff but starting to get back on
track again.

Anyhow, I did get the Barth book so I have a permanent copy so I will
eventually get back to working on stuff and updating web site with
tutorial stuff for 1-d and 2-d case.

Also, tonight when I was looking for some stuff for my thesis work --
I stumbled on this... looks pretty cool.

    http://drupal.orocos.org/kdl
    kinematics and dynamics library (in addition to the bayesian filtering
lib)

Judy