[psas-software] A fun project: make a real-time movie using rocketview & the 8/2005 launch data

fpmathew fpmathew
Tue Jan 2 09:20:05 PST 2007

Andrew,

I'd be happy to put together the video.  I've got a lot of video editing
software at home as well as access to the editing systems in the Aine Arts
computer lab in Neuberger hall.

Jamey, Josh, etc. I've been looking for a way to get a Power Point
presentation to a video file, but haven't found any good freeware (I don't
want to spend $50 for it :-), I'd love to learn how to do it.

Frank