[psas-software] [psas-avionics] IEEE Speaker: SMP and Embedded Real-Time Myths

Andrew Greenberg andrew
Wed Jan 10 15:17:58 PST 2007

Hey everyone,

I can take 5 people from FAB to the lecture and back, so I'll take Jamey
 and Sarah. I've got 3 seats left; anyone else want to carpool?

Andrew

--
Andrew Greenberg

andrew at psas.pdx.edu  P: 503.788.1343  C: 503.708.7711