[psas-avionics] Fwd: Multiphysics Workshop in Tigard/Portland (Sep 23)

Glenn LeBrasseur glennl at twaves.org
Thu Sep 3 14:21:53 PDT 2009

This may be of interest to people doing modeling?

Glenn

Glenn LeBrasseur,  KJ7SU
glennl at twaves.org

----- Forwarded message from mail-comsol-pa at comsol.com -----
     Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 09:45:20 -0700
     From: Johan Sundqvist <mail-comsol-pa at comsol.com>
  Subject: Multiphysics Workshop in Tigard/Portland (Sep 23)
       To: Glenn LeBrasseur <glennl at twaves.org>

Dear Colleague,

On September 23, we will host a free COMSOL multiphysics
workshop in Tigard. The event features a live demo of the
simulation environment and its capabilities, as well as a
computer session where you can try the software firsthand.
Join us to get a sneak peek into our next release, version 4.

You are invited to register below and join us for this special event:
http://www.comsol.com/events/cmmw/8502/