[psas-avionics] lpc2378 SPI channel selection..

Daniel Ferguson danieljayferguson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 13:15:00 PDT 2010

Hola,

I'm trying to work out how to select a particular SPI channel.

Apparently, SPI0 is connected to the LCD panel.
But i see headers for SPI1 on the board.

I'd like to use SPI1, however, i'm not entirely clear how to do that.
most of the user manual agnostically refers to just SPI.

I'm hoping someone has an easy tip off the top of their heads to get me in
the right direction.
Like, for instance...the correct PINSEL settings and *bam* it automatically
know which SPI channel i'm using..

The schematics for my board:
http://www.olimex.com/dev/pdf/ARM/LPC/LPC2378-STK-revC-sch.pdf

lpc2378 user manual: