[psas-avionics] GFE layout is pretty much done.

Dave Camarillo dave.camarillo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:27:41 PDT 2010

cool, regarding the debug LEDs, I've found it very helpful to have like
half-a-dozen LEDs for emoting various status information bits during
development. It's also helpful if the traces going to those LED's have a
through-hole suitable for a pin-header, as it simplifies probing with
o-scopes or logic analyzers. This type of thing is handy for timing analysis
of things occurring in the firmware at high speed...