[psas-avionics] Thursday evening WiFi hacking

Andrew Greenberg andrew at psas.pdx.edu
Wed Jul 27 14:52:01 PDT 2011

Hey everyone,

The Alfa 802.11a USB adapters and the spare 5.8 GHz power amp are on
their way and should arrive by tomorrow afternoon. For more info on the
adapters, see:

http://www.data-alliance.net/-strse-229/Alfa-500mW-802.11n-USB/Detail.bok

At least Jamey and Josh and I should get together tomorrow afternoon and
try to get these beasties to work. In the evening, the rest of us should
meet to mount all this stuff and package up as much as possible.

Get some sleep tonight, we probably won't get any tomorrow ;)

Andrew

--
Andrew Greenberg

andrew at psas.pdx.edu  P: 503.788.1343  C: 503.708.7711