[PSAS] funding opportunities?

michael at spacebrain.net michael at spacebrain.net
Fri Aug 20 09:42:19 PDT 2004

Not sure if anyone saw these. I get them off of spaceref.com rss feeds-

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr.html?pid=13653
http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr.html?pid=13636
http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr.html?pid=13637

NASA also has its procurement site-
http://prod.nais.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/nais/index.cgi

theres a lot going on these days. hard to keep track of actually!! is
anyone interesting in diving into any proposals, or does that take all of
the fun out of it? The 3 notices aren't a really a fit for a budding
rocket group, but it gives you an idea of whats going on. Theres
educational based funding too, although I haven't kept track of that
either.
I could spend an hour or so a week once the kids are back to school....