[PSAS] Black Rock Range Fee - Important

oneelb at juno.com oneelb at juno.com
Sun Aug 29 00:07:22 PDT 2004

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the last minute announcement but we are NOT getting a reduced rate on the range fee this year for Black Rock.

It will be $40 for pre-registration (by sept 3rd) and $60 to register on site.  We decided a the meeting today that everyone would be responsible for their own registration:

This need to be done IMMEDIATELY, I would get a check in the mail first thing Monday morning to be safe.
You can find the details here:
http://www.ahpra.org/b2k.html

Thanks,
Brian