[PSAS] Rocketry Club intro meeting

Sarah Bailey saharabeara at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 19:53:06 PST 2007

We want you to work on rockets!  The Portland State Aerospace Society
(PSAS) is a student group that designs, builds, and launches amateur
rockets.  PSAS members work on electronics, software, motors, airframes,
and more.

There are two PSAS intro meetings this term:
* Wednesday, January 31st, 6-7pm
* Friday, February 2nd, 12-1pm

During the intro meeting, we'll talk about our current projects, show
launch videos, and explain how to get involved with our group.

Both meetings will be held in the Fourth Avenue Building, room 150.
For a map to the Fourth Avenue building, go to http://pdx.edu/map.html
and look for section 10-D.  Room 150 is near the Electrical and
Computer Engineering department office.

Hope to see you there!

Sarah Bailey
sarah at psas.pdx.edu
PSAS President

p.s. If you can't make it to an intro meeting, you can just show up at a
normal meeting.  PSAS meets every Wednesday from 7-11pm in FAB155 and
every Friday from 12-4pm in FAB150.  More information on PSAS can be
found at http://psas.pdx.edu