[PSAS] NASA Space Shuttle Launch Viewing - STS-126

heinleid at onid.orst.edu heinleid at onid.orst.edu
Fri Nov 14 09:06:32 PST 2008

To all team members and the interested public:

T-4 hours, 30 minutes and counting...

The launch of STS-126 is happening today, and I thought it would be a
good idea to have a launch viewing party as a promotion for PSAS!
Currently, the party will be happening in Engineering Building 102,
just north of the Fourth Avenue Building (FAB), from 4-6 pm.  If we
can't have the party there, we'll move to FAB 150/155 and watch from
there.  Since this is fairly impromptu, it will be BYOR (Bring Your
Own Refreshments).

So, to summarize:

What: STS-126 Launch Viewing Party
Where: Engineering Building 102 (FAB 155 if we can't get in to EB 102)
When: 4-6 pm today!

T-4 hours, 23 minutes and counting...

Sincerely,
Daniel Heinlein