[PSAS] No official meeting next week; State of the Rocket Meeting 12/2

Andrew Greenberg andrew at psas.pdx.edu
Fri Nov 21 16:42:53 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

next week since it's Thanksgiving and a bunch of us will not be able to
make it that night. That said, if people want to meet anyway, go for it.

We ARE meeting on Tuesday December 2nd, and that's now officially our
first First Tuesday of the Month State Of the Rocket Meeting (FTMSORM).
Each team should be ready to present the current state of the rocket and
all current projects. We'll also discuss Next Steps and try and figure
out a realistic launch schedule.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Andrew

--