[PSAS] [psas-avionics] Looks like we need to re-register for PSAS!

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Thu Aug 27 09:42:28 PDT 2009

In message <4c8f91e80908261505l39e5d15cq5c0986a0b00fc477 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> Bart, any ideas for funding outside of SALP?

Now that we're flying again, I can imagine any number of
funding possibilities; more NASA space grant money, more
money from local tech companies, IEEE money, etc.  We'd need
someone to work hard at chasing this money with me, but that
doesn't seem insuperable.

I agree that the SALP thing has become a pain.  I see our
choices as sort of minimum compliance with SALP policies or
getting away from them, and I don't feel strongly which.
Very much up to whoever would be stuck with the job of being
the primary SALP contact.

     Bart