Andrew Greenberg andrew at psas.pdx.edu
Mon Jun 1 18:23:08 PDT 2009

We finally launched a rocket! And shockingly, it worked. So let's eat
pizza, drink sugary drinks, look at pictures, watch videos, trade each
others things back [1], discuss the telemetry, and admire our handy work

Tuesday 6/2 at 7pm. Meet in the CS lounge, but we'll move to 155 or 150
if we can to get a better overhead projector than my weeny one.

Come hungry, we'll have pizza and drinks.

[1] Dave, you have my HT and I have your USB cable. Keith, I have the
Telemetrum programmer.

[2] Tim, please bring the rocket and the avionics module, which is in
the new clear plastic avionics case.

Andrew Greenberg

andrew at psas.pdx.edu  P: 503.788.1343  C: 503.708.7711