[PSAS] Missing waivers!

M. Webster maria at psas.pdx.edu
Mon Jun 1 23:37:38 PDT 2009

Folks,

While I received plenty of liability waivers for the launch, I only
received one "Authorized Driver and Passengers Form" with VIN and
Insurance information. This isn't so good - several folks went through
the Driving training and our SALP advisor will be expecting at least a
few filled-out forms.

For those of you who are (a) PSU students who drove yourselves, or (b)
PSU students or faculty who drove yourself and/or another PSU student
to the launch, please download this form, fill it out and bring it to
the meeting tomorrow along with a copy of your insurance card.

http://web.pdx.edu/~salp/pdf/Authorized%20Driver%20and%20Passenger.pdf

If that link doesn't work, got to www.salp.pdx.edu and download the
form from the Forms Menu,  under Travel.

Any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks!

-- Maria

Maria Webster - 503.756.9095
mmwebster at gmail.com