[PSAS] Pizza Schmizza Menu

Jeremy Booth jbooth7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 22:49:30 PDT 2010

Sorry if that was ambiguous, folks!  Just foreshadowing, no reply needed!

Looks like we'll be ordering Pizza Schmizza.

I'll grab a few pizzas, both meaty and meatless, and if there is a wave of
needs/preference, I'll grab one of those, but no guarantees!

I figure I'll order around 5 PM tomorrow...

If you do have a dietary need or feel passionately about a particularly fine
pie, feel free to reply to me directly, and not spam-bard the list!

-Jeremy