[PSAS] Two rocket kits available for Tripoli L1/L2 certification

Andrew Greenberg andrew at psas.pdx.edu
Mon Apr 12 17:31:40 PDT 2010

Hi!

A bunch of us are getting our Tripoli Rocketry Association (TRA) [1]
certifications so that it's easier for PSAS to launch at TRA sanctioned
events.

We ordered a medium-sized high power rocket kit to make it easy to get
our L1/L2 certifications, and we have two kits left. One of them is
Ian's, but he's offered his up for sale, or for sponsorship if there are
poor students out there who'd like to get their certifications.

The kit is Giant Leap Rocketry's "Liberty 4" rocket kit [2]. Please let
me know if you'd like one!

Thanks,

Andrew

[1] http://www.tripoli.org/