[PSAS] Learn about PSU's ISS downlink next Tuesday!

Nathan Bergey nathan at psas.pdx.edu
Wed Aug 3 14:35:24 PDT 2011

Will Blackmore is going to be at out next meeting (Tuesday August 9th,
7:00pm) to talk about his experiments on the International Space Station and
the direct link he has with the ISS! Some of us walked past the room the
other week and saw all the stuff on the screens, now is our chance to ask
what it all meant and how it works. It should be very cool!

Also if anyone has any media from this past weekend's launch attempt it
would be great if you could bring it to the meeting as well. We're
continuing to post everything on our launch discussion page:

http://psas.pdx.edu/news/2011-07-31/

Feel free to go ahead and edit the page! We're still waiting on data and
some more pictures.

-Nathan