[PSAS] Need a couple of folks Wednesday (29 Feb)

Bart Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Feb 27 23:05:29 PST 2012

Sorry for the crazily late notice on this...

I really need a couple of PSAS folks this Wednesday 29 February
12:50-2PM. A couple of groups of high school students are coming in,
and we want to show them some PSAS stuff and chat with them for 15
minutes or so. Super low pressure relaxed thing, should be fun.

Please figure out if you can make it, and if so, please let me know.
We'll be meeting in the Open Tech Lab (86-04). I'll be at the meeting
tomorrow, so hopefully we can figure out who's going then.

Thanks much, and again my apologies for not getting this together sooner.

    Bart